Saturday, March 14, 2009

Catching UP


Here are just a few things that we have been up to since I last posted. I can't believe that it has been almost 2months. Where has the time gone. Libby was so excited to get her picture taken with her American Girl doll and their matching pajamas.
I had to post this after the girls had asked if they could borrow my makeup. I didn't realize that they were going to go "tribal" on me.

Markus lost his 2 front teeth at the same time. It wasn't without lots of tears and bribery and "C'mon Markus, just one pull!" They can be so dramatic when it comes to their teeth. There are a few times that I tried a couple of wiggles while he was sleeping. Much less painful for me when he doesn't even know what I am doing. And yes, his teeth were brought to school that day for show-n-tell.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I was wondering when you were going to catch up. Looks like a fun trip! You look great, by the way. Sorry to here about Erik's dad.