Saturday, November 22, 2008

Yellow Belt, Here We Come!

After looking at these pictures, I realize that my camera really sucks!  It is funny that for so long technology was leading us to believe that smaller, more compact, was the best.  I can fit my camera in my pocket along with my cell phone.  But man, does it take terrible pictures.  I have my eye on the new Nikon N60.  Maybe Santa will feel sorry for me this year, we will have to see.  Anyway, the kids were so excited to advance to their yellow belts in Karate.  They practiced so hard to make sure that they were ready for their test and that they would pass with flying colors.  And they have their certificates and nice new shiny yellow belts to prove their accomplishments.
I couldn't resist taking a picture of them meditating.  Too bad I can't get them to meditate at home.  I could clean the house in no time if they would sit on the rug and veg.  

No comments: